i wannna add on smth!
I SUPER HATE TT BASTARD!
DUN COME AND DISTURB ME ANYMORE!
UR ACTIONS MAKES ME PUKES!!! IMMMM SSSOOOOO SERIOUS!
ALL the memories of us doing soul talking together and everything..
when i think of it.. i cant help it but think.. KAOS.. u r so DAMN FAKE and CONTRADICITNG..
sae one thing here and do another thing there.. Fuck..
probably u were actin to us all the while..
and when i think of tt i truly thinks tt im an f.assholic idiot
and when i think of us caring like for each other n ur LIES and the EVERYTHING!!
YUCKS! disgusted ME TOTALLY!
PLS DISAPPEAR FROM MY LIFE FOREVER MAN!!
I CANNOT TAHAN YOO!!!
my health will deteriotes SIA..
I MUZ BE SO DAMN BLOODY BLIND TO BELIVE UR EVERY WORDS AND BLOODILY FELL FOR U!
SUX SUX SUX! FUCK.. DISAPPEAR PLS..
PS: sorry for the vulgarities ppl! =xx juz to rant out =xxx
apple loves
1:52:00 AM