This is
SO WAD THE HELL!!i did smth real stupid today!
I SKIPPED KITCHEN!!and its like..
I REACHED SCH LE NORR!! =.= COCK.reached sch at like 8 02 or wad.. its onli the main gate =.=
then i calculated if i reach the west gate it wud be like 805
then if i run into locker it wud have been 8 09 or longer..
then if i change..
CFM OVER 8 15!!then..
I WOULD BE ABSENT.. its like quite stupid right..?
so i met up kengkee for breakfast n sms caryn like i wun be going sch..
n it was like 8 09 when she replied me that she was heading to sch now..but
SHE WAS STILL AT HOME..OKIE its like wth? LOL!
COCK..we ended up going toa payoh then bugis then home.. stttoooooopiddddiiiiittttyyy...
i think i saw mark at bugis today.. okie.. his hair looks funny.. HAHA! =x
but v eye-catching =x
OKIE I WANN SLEEP LER!! nights.
harry potter is out TODAY! OMG!I WANN WATCH LARHH! ):
apple loves
12:51:00 AM